Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm here....

I promise.
I really really WANT to be consistent with this thing. I love reading consistent bloggers...its a priority when I actually turn ON my computer.
But I suppose I think of this place more as Written, and less as Being Read. (Which is probably a correct assumption!)

My mind is full of the Fatherless (the tears come so quickly), and the Peace we have here in America (Lord, keep me from getting comfy), and of my little girl that wears sweet little full-length flannel nighties because she knows her Papa loves them. (Photos needed, I know...)

Lord God, burn eternity into my eyeballs...

I just want to live this life well.

2 comments:

Linda said...

If you blogged consistently than I would feel the need to come and read consistently. And I don't have time!!

Does that help you feel less guilty? ;)

(mompotter)

Jen said...

I check here. ;-)

Jen