We're only 3 days away from take off! I'm starting to get excited. :~D
I was able to talk to Dr W (who insists on being called by his first name - "L") for about 20 minutes today. It was very nice to get to know him a bit. I guess its a little odd that he and Vicente have never met, and yet they're planning this big ol trip...but honestly, its so hard NOT to get along with my husby, they'll do awesome!
L is *very* kind - one of those souls that you know you're safe with. He seems pretty low key, which of course makes me subconsciously vamp things up a bit...poor guy, I probably hit him like a tsunami, LOL!
Our sweet friends who connected us with L (and are Brits serving in Honduras) have apparently done quite a load of leg work for us, and I'm so grateful! There's been a problem recently with Christian evangelistic efforts to Muslims being discouraged by local authorities in England. Our friend has made phone calls to his home church, a city manager, and even lawyers, to make sure that Vicente and L have their rights understood and defended. They will be taking a printout of the current laws of England in regards to this, along with the phone #s of lawyers ready to come to their defense if needed.
Praise God!! (And thanks to the B family!)
Oh I have bunches more to say, but I gotta go grab some kiddos off the school bus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment