Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

I figured out why I've been avoiding my blog!
(Other than the fact that I lead an insanely busy life, and now that the sun occasionally peeks out amongst the clouds, its getting even busier! I've already told Vicente that when the sun is out, he is NOT to expect a clean house or meals cooked!
His response?
"Good, the kids won't remember all that anyways!" Love him! I love him!)

I've had it in the back of my brain that I'd like to update my blog about our schooling situation, and that seems like a huge task to me.
So, in keeping with tradition, I have successfully ignore this huge task for months. ~giggle~
But now I'm ready to come and play, so I suppose its time! (Plus, I really should be packing for a weekend beach retreat with some friends, which is an even HUGER task in my book! Choosing the lesser of two evils, so to speak...I'm a panic packer through and through.)

Oh my! E Jo needs help getting scrubbed up...let's HOPE I make it back here to finish this off! If not, we'll just call it business as usual in Heidi's life! ;~)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have a great time at your retreat!

Jen