Friday, April 4, 2008

Welp, I might not never get to the schooling thing...

I've been tagged by Trish at Sowers4Pastors.

Here are the rules for this game of tag:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Seven facts about me...uhm...

1. I vacillate between hick and hippie, and I'm laid back enough to be okay with that!

2. I'm a powerful preacher on the importance of drinking plenty of water, yet I rarely drink enough myself.

3. I love pretty much anyone I get to know...or know about. Give me an hour with a person and I can almost guarantee you that I'll love that person and wish we were neighbors.

4. I have a really messed up back, and need to lay down for an hour or more everyday. Thankfully, its much improved - was a time I was down for about 4 hrs a day! Got some good reading in...

5. I'm really late to get packing

6. My skin is insanely dry, and I will most likely look like my grandma (who strongly resembles Yoda) when I'm old. I preach moisturizing too...

7. I'm passionate about seeing and doing and knowing this world and the people in it. I try to be very Present every moment of every day, and I'm so grateful to Jesus for making life worth it.

Ugh! I gotta run. Was there anymore rules??
SEVEN people - you kiddin me?!?! The chain is broken - my apologies! :~)

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

That #3 is very much me!!

I found your blog from Andrea's and I am going to have to start reading your's too. This stuff is so addicting!!

You know what's got me hooked??

Your love for Christ!

That is what I loved so much about Andrea (that and she is just so darn funny...and I just love everyone I meet or know about).