BUT I found this pic, and I adore it with all my heart! This is my best friend's son and horse, my "bonus boy" bouncing, with Evy and Israel in the background - yes, Israel is jumping to *another* trampoline! We love life at Byron and Lisa's!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Does this make you miss summer or what?!
I've spent WAY too much time trying (once again) to figure out how to make my computer and my camera get along, still to no avail.
BUT I found this pic, and I adore it with all my heart! This is my best friend's son and horse, my "bonus boy" bouncing, with Evy and Israel in the background - yes, Israel is jumping to *another* trampoline! We love life at Byron and Lisa's!!
BUT I found this pic, and I adore it with all my heart! This is my best friend's son and horse, my "bonus boy" bouncing, with Evy and Israel in the background - yes, Israel is jumping to *another* trampoline! We love life at Byron and Lisa's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yep, I adore with all my heart too...
You are awesome.
Me
Post a Comment