Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have I ever linked this?

http://www.xanga.com/PintorsinHonduras

Our old blog, from when we were in Honduras.

I'm desperately trying to get my online/computer life organized today...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know you! I doubt that you know me but I am Jennifer Velarde, my dh is Hector and we are from San Antonio. I followed your xanga blog and your husband and Josiah stayed with us in San Antonio. I read Lanie's blog and randomly followed a link to your page. It was weird. I saw your pictures and I was thinking what a beautiful family! It was only when I saw this post that I realized that I new that guy int he picture! Anyhoo...small world. My kids still ask about your husband and my dh and I wonder how you are doing! More of a message than a comment...Jennifer V

Heidi said...

Hi Jennifer!

I just tried linking to your blog to say hi, but I have minimal skills in blogland and couldn't figure out how to send you a mssg! Not that I spent much time trying, LOL!

So how are you guys?? How funny that you read Lainie's blog - we go to the same church. How did you find her?

We're doing really well. Living in my hometown, across the street from my mom and aunts and uncles...love love love our church, our kiddos are doing great. Israel (just turned 10) is full days public school, Jeshua (7) goes to public in the morning and we homeschool in the afternoons, and our daughter Evy (5) and I have nice, peaceful days together! Up until a month ago I was always babysitting, so its a quiet adjustment to only have our family to love on daily!

Vicente was very blessed by your family! Thanks for saying hi! I'll tell him you found us. :~)