Hmmm, it's been a day of few accomplishments. Blah.
Vicente has been working til oober late at night for about a week now, and I'm all out of sorts. Blah! ;~)
The house is in decent shape, the kids well loved and read to, and we've done a pretty good job of healthy eating today. I've got a boy in the bath, his sister sitting on the bathroom floor to keep him company, another boy doing homework, and my babysitting girls are still napping. I should probably be up and cleaning while things are quiet, yet here I sit. blah
I've had a visit from 2 different aunts, a phone call from one more, and I ran across the street for a quick visit to Aunt Marian and Uncle Don's to give them their meds for the week. My mom seems to be doing her winter hibernating, aka selfish tv life. BLAH!
Oh, and our little green car is having brake issues, so I've been without a vehicle for the third time in a week. BIG blah.
Plus I don't know what to cook for dinner...
BUT!! I am loved and cherished by an incredible God! He thinks on me and guides me and really wants to grow me. He is vitally interested in my thoughts and feelings, and He's promised me heaven at the end of it all!!
I am one BLESSED woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment